- Technical Assistance — Customized technical assistance on research/analysis, strategic planning/peer review, advocacy/education projects.
- Primary Contacts — Three people will be listed to receive important new developments and new funding opportunities.
- Funding Supplement Subscriptions — The Funding Supplement is a member-only electronic publication that provides readers with application information, eligibility criteria and submission deadlines for hundreds of funding opportunities offered by the federal government and others.
- Monthly Webinars — SSTI hosts a webinar on the major issues and initiatives impacting technology-based economic development ever third Thursday at 3:00 PM ET. The live interactive webinars provide a convenient cost-effective platform to learn about new approaches and tools that can help you in your work.
- Member Listserv — SSTI members want to connect with other members, and the member-only listserv is a valuable resource to better facilitate the exchange of ideas and expertise.
- SSTI Weekly Digest — SSTI's weekly electronic newsletter provides readers with valuable, timely information on critical issues affecting the tech-based economic development community
- Conference Agenda Input — The chance to help shape the agenda at SSTI's Annual Conference by suggesting and rating session ideas.
- Member-Only Discounts — SSTI members enjoy significant discounts on registrations for the Annual Conference, webinars and SSTI Excellence in TBED Award program, as well as unlimited position postings in the SSTI Weekly Digest.
- Public Profile — Acknowledgement of membership status on the SSTI website.
- Board Member Dinner — An opportunity to relax and connect privately with other State and Sustaining Members and VIPs attending the annual conference.
Join SSTI today. Together we can have the greatest impact on developing policies and administering programs that enhance our community.
- State Member $5,000 dues — Open to state science and technology programs with annual budgets in excess of $1 million.
- State Member $2,000 — Open to state science and technology programs with annual budgets below $1 million.
- Sustaining Member $2,000 — Open to Affiliate Organizations that would like to receive additional benefits, exclusive invitations to networking events and personalized technical assistance hours.
- Affiliate Member $750 dues — Open to local and regional tech-based economic development programs, universities, trade associations, tech councils, incubators, manufacturing extension centers, research parks, and other tech-based economic development groups providing services to companies. Affiliate members are eligible to upgrade to Sustaining Membership for additional benefits
- Supporter Benefits $750 dues — Open to for-profit and consulting organizations, retired persons or individuals who are employed outside of the tech-based economic development field and all other groups interested in tech-based economic development. This category is open to individuals who are not employed or actively involved with a technology-based organization and want to stay involved with SSTI. If the individual's status changes, the individual must transfer the membership to the appropriate organizational membership and category.